Corporate Social Responsibility
With success comes responsibility, so we take care to reinvest in protecting and developing the communities within which we operate. We live and work in the communities where our operations are based and take our responsibilities to society seriously. Therefore ITS Group recognizes its social responsibility as an integral part of its corporate citizenship.
Many welfare programs, have been established especially for the welfare of underprivileged girl child.
The core areas of ITS Group programs are Education and Healthcare as these areas are vital preconditions for promoting social good.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SOCIETY
- Charitable hospitals are being run at the Muradnagar and Greater Noida campus. More than 700 patients are treated here every day.
- Health and dental camps are held regularly in the rural areas across Delhi NCR.
- Free dental and eye care and check-up in the jails of Ghaziabad, Noida and Bulandshahr.
Chadha Public School
- To provide quality education to the girl child the group is running Chadha Public School. The school offers free textbooks, stationery, school uniform and meals to all its students. The school is at par with any other English medium school.
- It is a loving home for the destitute, poor and helpless girls where not only the basic amenities like food, clothing and health are taken care of but also the overall development of the child is given equal importance. It is located along side Ganga canal which is just 50 km away from New Delhi.
We, at Yashoda Vatika, aim to bring out the best in every child. We try to provide a healthy atmosphere and train them at par with the rest of the society so that they do not face any discrimination in the course of education later. We trace the child’s academic performance. Equal importance is given to extra co-curricular activities such as art, drawing, games, etc.
- The Slum Education Program-Parivartan is initiated by the faculty members and the students of ITS Group to provide basic education to poor and needy residing in the slum areas across Delhi NCR. These children are provided with stationery, clothes, fruits, cookies, chocolates and other eatables.
- ITS Group runs a Computer Education Program ‘Utthan’ for meritorious and talented students from the weaker sections of the society.
Computer Training to Jail Inmates
- 30 computers donated to prisoners in Dasna Jail.
- Free Check-ups & Treatment in Dental Hospitals
T.S Dental hospitals, located in Murad Nagar and Greater Noida, offer free dental treatments to the needy people of the society.
- Free Health & Dental Camps
Every week 4 free health camps are organized in the rural areas across Delhi. A team of doctors comprising of dentists, physicians, eye specialists and physiotherapists conduct checkups and treatments in the nearby areas to support patients of poorer section of society.
Dr. R. P. Chadha is a founder member of a national NGO ‘NayaMitra’ which isrunning to provide free legal advice and solicitation to the weaker section of the society.